We have redesigned our website to better enhance our communication platform.
The redesign of our website looks fresh and current. It is cleaner, yet it has more content. We are excited to present our new website in this better platform that we hope will enhance the viewer experience.
Here is a list of just a few of the improvements to the website.
- Easier to navigate. You can still find common important links like the button to log in to the Dataview Browser (DVB) on the top of the home page. The entire design was focused on a clean and uncluttered viewer session. Please feel free to look at all of the new pages.
- Our old website was only best viewed on a PC platform. The new website is mobile and tablet friendly.
- Our "Featured News" is available on its own page and throughout the site. The content will highlight important topics of interest such as company news, alerts, projects, products, and "how-to" information.
- The "RFQ" (Request For Quote) page has been enhanced to offer an easy way to get our customers a quick quote. The RFQ button also appears throughout the website in order to enable the ease of requesting a quote.
- Our calibration pages our better defined- all the way from each title to the fine details. Most of our capabilities are listed on these pages. Please contact us if you need a calibration that you don't see listed, and we will be glad to follow up with you.
Since this is a new design, please contact us if you have any suggestions.