STAY SAFE: Accuserve is committed to reducing the spread of COVID-19.
Accuserve continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and is following health and safety guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) to protect its employees, vendors, and customers and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Accuserve is located in Mecklenburg County. The County issued a "Stay at Home" order on March 26th, 2020. Accuserve was allowed to operate at that time due to its classification as an essential business as defined by the order. We continue to operate during our regular business hours as county and state restrictions are lifted in stages.
Please note the following updates regarding onsite calibration service.
- We will be contacting all customers with on-site calibration appointments. Some of these appointments may have to be suspended and rescheduled.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if your company prohibits outside vendors from entering the work environment.
- When we do contact you about on-site calibration, we will be asking for a statement of your company's Coronavirus (COVID-19) policy for our management to review. If your company has safe Coronavirus prevention policies in place, chances are that we can continue our on-site plans with you as scheduled.
- In order to facilitate an onsite visit, the best arrangement would be to provide the following conditions:
- Isolated workspace for our technician, with one designated representative from your company to coordinate calibration activities.
- Disinfect all equipment prior to calibration activity.
- Table or bench, chair, power outlet, adequate lighting, and access to clean restroom.
- Our calibration technicians will wear gloves and a mask and will social distance while onsite and adhere to all customer mandated health and safety guidelines.
- They will also not be allowed to report to work if they exhibit any signs of illness.
- We will notify you within 24 hours in case we learn one of our technicians has tested positive for COVID-19 and has visited your facility recently.
Please note the following updates regarding our lab calibrations.
- Laboratory calibration is the preferred method for Accuserve to support repair and calibration of test and measurement equipment during this COVID-19 pandemic period. We can all reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus by staying isolated, and our laboratory provides the best personal isolation and overall infection control as it relates to our business model.
- We do accept shipments to our calibration lab, and we do request that you disinfect your instruments prior to shipment. Please complete our Service Return Form when submitting equipment.
- Please note: the best method to expedite service is by contacting our office in advance of shipping to us.
- We do quarantine all packages delivered to our office for 24 hours, so please consider this special COVID-19 prevention action in terms of turnaround time. We will make every effort to return your equipment to you as soon as possible, but we need to be safe and quarantine for an acceptable period of time.
- We do accept drop off and pick-up of equipment in our lobby. No visitors are allowed in our lab at this time. Any witnessing of calibration can be done via video.
- We do offer pick-up and delivery on a limited basis. Contact us for details.
- We do disinfect equipment prior to delivery.
- We may have employees working from home, but you will be able to reach us at the normal channels via telephone, email, and our website. It is also best to contact us prior to visiting our office to ensure we are available (normal business hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 weekdays). Our Data View Browser (online calibration records) is available at all times.
We understand this is a difficult time for all of us, and Accuserve is adapting to change so we can move forward and provide you the best service possible.